Dry Shampoo

best dry shampoo 2017
Hello Beauty Fanatics,
    Today I want to talk to you all about the struggle to find a great dry shampoo.  As a girl who doesn't like to wash my hair every day, I am a repeat offender of dry shampoo.  I am an addict.  The first step is admitting the problem, right? I am sure many of you are like me, you want to love dry shampoo because the idea sounds AMAZING.  It is every girl's dream to be able to wake up and your hair look like you've spent 30 minutes on it when in reality you only spent 2.  THAT IS THE DREAM PEOPLE.  Sadly, that often is not the case.  Many products make great claims but often they fail to deliver on their promises.  In this article, I am going to go over some of the best and the worst that I have tried so far.

ORIBE DRY TEXTURIZING SHAMPOO- OKAY PEOPLE I KNOW IT'S NOT DRY SHAMPOO!!!  But, let's be real who doesn't love this stuff??  It is the quintessential item in every basic girl's collection and I am her!  Youtube made me buy it and I make no apologies.  Is this small travel size bottle $22.. yeap!  Is that absolutely outrageous... sure, but who can deny the sweet luxurious aroma that comes from this magic bottle.  It is a repeat buy and it will be for a while.  I use it as dry shampoo and texture spray and it does great for both!  It has a great smell, it has no white residue, and it doesn't leave my hair feeling anything but amazing after using it.  RATING 10.0

BATISTE- I am just going to say it... I DON'T GET IT.  This stuff is terriful. For those of you who've read my previous post, you'll understand.  If not, terribly awful.  Smell isn't great, it's very white on my red hair, and my hair feels awful afterward.  I just don't get the hype.  RATING 2.0

DRYBAR DETOX DRY SHAMPOO- Is it just me or does anyone else think that this product and Triple Sec are the exact same, because I do.  Anywho... I like these.  The smell is good, no major white kick back and it does have a lasting power.   No complaints.  RATING 7.5

PANTENE DRY SHAMPOO- If you all are familiar with Tati you know she loves this stuff and I couldn't agree more.  Smell is A plus, no white residue, and hair still feels great after multiple uses.  There are some that take out the oil more than this one but it is a wonderful drugstore option.  I love it.  RATING 9.0

KENRA DRY SHAMPOO- I don't get this either... this brand is BOMB but this product, not at all.  Doesn't really take any oil out, smell is bad, and it leaves my hair looking like I've had dandruff for days after using it.  It's bad guys.  It's just bad!  RATING 2.0

SUAVE REFRESH & REVIVE- Smell isn't bad, it is kinda fruity.  It works just not as good as others have.  I will use up this product but probably won't repurchase.  RATING 5.0

DRYBAR TRIPLE SEC- I am pretty sure it's Detox just in another bottle.  I guess Triple Sec has a bit more of an alcohol smell but it is very hard to tell the difference.  I'm currently dousing myself in a cloud of dry shampoo to try to tell any difference.  Nope, not one.  RATING 7.5

KLORANE DRY SHAMPOO WITH OAT MILK- MY RIDE OR DIE!!! Youtube made me buy it and I LOVE it.  It is the absolute best at being a "dry shampoo".  My hair has no oil after use.  Its lasting power is nothing short of a miracle.  This stuff is what dreams are made of.  I know they have a few different versions but the oat milk is my fav.  RATING 10.0

Please let me know your favorite dry shampoos or texture sprays.  I am always looking for new ones to try out.


No comments